Aliko Dangote, the Chairman of Dangote Industries Limited
Fortune Magazine releases a list of 50 World’s Greatest Leaders for 2019.
Aliko Dangote makes the list of World’s greatest leaders transforming business, philanthropy and arts.
Dangote is the only African on the list and he made the annual list for the first time since the magazine inception in 1930.
The list includes Bill and Melinda Gates, Prince Harry and Meghan.
Article Continues After Advertisement
Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote has been rated one of the World’s 50 Greatest Leaders in 2019.
He clinched the 11th position among top world leaders like Bill and Melinda Gates, Jacinda Ardern, New Zealand Prime Minister among others on the latest Fortune’ s annual ranking. Dangote is the only African billionaire and philanthropist on the list.
The magazine said the world’s greatest leaders (both men and women) are those transforming the world and inspiring others to do so in business, government, philanthropy and the arts.
The top 15 greatest men and women, according to Fortune are:
1. Bill and Melinda Gates
2. Jacinda Ardern (Prime Minister, New Zealand)
3. Robert Mueller (Special Counsel, Department of Justice)
4. Pony Ma (Founder and CEO, Tencent)
5. Satya Nadella (CEO, Microsoft)
6. Greta Thunberg (Student and climate activist, Sweden)
7. Margrethe Vestager (Commissioner for Competition, European Union)
8. Anna Nimiriano (Editor-in-Chief, Juba Monitor)
9. Jose Andres (Chef/Founder, World Central Kitchen)
10. Dough Mcmillon and Lisa Woods (CEO; Senior Director, Strategy & Design for U.S. Benefits, Walmart).
11. Aliko Dangote – Dangote Industries
12. Masayoshi Son
13. Marilyn Bartlett
14. Tim Cook
15. Claudia Dobles
Follow Us on Ginnyent.net By Clicking on The Button Below The Page.